Managers are a member of staff that are responsible for working with the rest of staff to ensure specific goals are being met for the specific game they represent. Managers will represent the community and player’s interests, as well as be responsible for helping grow the segment of the community. For example, Managers may need to post relevant content to on our website and/or our twitter to ensure the community is kept up to date with relevant information pertaining to their our community internally and externally. Managers also serve as guides to help coordinators in an advisory capacity when coordinators need assistance, as such will need to be actively involved with the coordinators and community, and should seek to be in tune with what coordinators want and need us to provide for them. Managers will report directly to the admins, but are expect to be just as involved in staff discussion, debate, and decisions concerning the community.
At a minimum, the Community Manager role will grant the abilities to kick, ban and mute members, remove content that is against our guidelines and change offensive nicknames.
In order to facilitate who we hire from the community, when a vacancy arises, staff will post it to the website and in the discord, calling for applications of interest. In order to fill this role, we require at a minimum:
- Must be an active member of the community.
- Must be committed to Middle Age Noobs community values.
- Must be mature and able to handle the authority granted.
- Must be interested in the betterment of the community and the staff vision.
- Must be recognized in the community as a positive and active member.
- Must be able to quickly determine a course of action and execute it when required.
- Managers are expected to be actively involved and accountable for there area.
- Be friendly and respectful.
- Do not misuse or abuse authority.
- Responsible staff hiring and removal.
- Welcome new members in our general chats and provide support if needed.
- Take necessary action in the event a member or staff member violates community guidelines.