Engagement Team are core members of the community that run recurring events for a specific game. Engagement Team are staff members and will have some permissions within the discord to complete the tasks they need to keep their events advertised and well attended.
Discord: Engagement Team
The event Team role will provide access to post in any of the upcoming events channels, the ability to create/remove voice channels from the community events header and the ability to move people around within that category.
The role requires the Engagement Team to hold or help with an event at least once every 2 weeks on a continual basis. If an event is missed twice, the role maybe removed unless the Engagement Team member is unavailable and has let Engagement Team know. If the role is removed, it can be regained by reapplying through the normal staff application process.
- Post an event in the upcoming event channel between 2 and 7 days from the event.
- Within 24 hours of the completion of an event, remove the advertisement posting and ensure that staff are made aware for any changes required to the website or to roles that should be awarded.
- Ensure that the Q&A channel (#event-chat) is being monitored to answer questions that people may have.
- If you are not available for a recurring event, you may find a suitable replacement and ensure that a post is made in upcoming events clearly stating any actions you need members to take.
- Events with poor attendance records may be discontinued at Staff discretion.
- Engagement Team are expected to be professional and respectful of all players within and outside of our community.
- While Engagement Team are responsible for their own event, they are still running a MAN event. As a result, some events may need to be modified by the staff in order to best meet our mandate and our community goals
- events, training camps, tournaments, etc all need to be discussed and approved before being posted.